Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Wow, what is to go on my Wish List this Wednesday???

How about some extra time in the day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It just goes too fast. Monday's here, Friday's gone...arghhh!!! I barely have time to get my day in order and it's over.

How about a one of these?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This would be nice.... so nice... to come  home to dinner already prepared. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to cook. However, combine a full work day with at least a half hour commute each way, taking care of Christopher, bathtime, bedtime, etc.... it's tough. I am working at using my slow cooker more often so dinner's ready when we get home. I love walking in the door to the smell of dinner ready to go. 

I think that's it for this wish list. Till next week.

No comments: