Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

A fellow mommy from thebump.com has a cute blog about her life with twin girls (adorable) located here and she does a weekly "Wish List Wednesday". I thought it would be fun to play along.


Being a mom of a toddler and owner of a new home, it's usually pretty hard to come up with anything I "want" and don't "need".

**Disclaimer** I am NOT just happening to start this particular weekly post because Saturday is my birthday. Nope, not at all. We'll see if David reads my blog :)

Ok, here goes. What I wish I had...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Canon Rebel XS 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera 
with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black)

Because I am LOVING taking photos of Christopher, life, etc. and I want them to be BETTER pictures.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How about photography classes so I know how to use by brand spanking new camera.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I would love a necklace with Christopher's name and date of birth on it.

Want to play along? What things do you want? Write a post, grab the Wish List Wednesday button here:






Then, sign Mr. Linky and let me know you've played along!

No comments: