Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lions and Bikes Oh My!

So I know he's a little young, but I thought I'd get Christopher one of those backpack/harness things to let him get use to it. Plus, he's just starting to try to run so it could turn out to be perfect timing. I swore I'd never put a leash on my kid, but when he wants to go, he can go.


Meet Lion, or "roooarrr" as Christopher calls him.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


He loves it almost as much as he loves the Playstation controller.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


But he's diffently a kid on a mission when he's got his backpack on.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


As I'm posting these, I've noticed I've failed to take them time to undo my child's demon eye.


I actually love this photo.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
It's just him and his buddy hanging out. The way Christopher is holding the controller is funny and it's just cute with the lion next to him. Once the backpack is off, he actually plays with it like a stuffed animal. Double bonus!


 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
Again with the demon eyes! Argh!


And then Christopher spent a good five mintues trying to buckle the lion back up.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


And then it was off to motorcycles and buggies...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


Picking his ride for the evening...


 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


This was so cute, you'll see it in the videos. He pulled and pulled at the motorcycle to get it out but it was stuck. I helped a bit. As soon as it was free he went for the buggie. It was really cute. The kids knows what he wants, that's for sure.


He rode the motorcycle for a bit...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


Then got off and was distracted by the nice, bright, shinny remote control. It was all over then.


 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


And yes, my son appears to be low-ridding his pants with the always stylish disney diaper showing. I guess it's the new trend with toddlers. We're planning a "talk".


Video 1



Video 2



Buggie time...



And clean-up with a little spurt of laughter and silly.


No comments: