Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

I'm loving Wish List Wednesday.... fun times to imagine :)


What is on my Wish List this Wednesday?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'd like the last, oh, 4 seasons of Heros on DVD. We use to watch it religiously, then didn't have cable, then had a baby, now I'm so behind it's painful to see it come on tv. I want to watch, but I can't...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How about a day off just to have a day off? Not because I'm sick (or Christopher is sick), not because of something else, but just because.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How about the New Orleans Saints winning the Super Bowl? Oh wait, that happened? GO SAINTS! What an awesome game. Now on to celebrating...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And last but not least, my backyard. I would love for my backyard to be finished and beautiful and ready for Christopher to play in this spring. We are on our way, but I can't wait. It's on my list.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And no, it isn't that big and that isn't my backyard. I live in Salinas people!

No comments: