Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weekend photos...

Aside from the stairs and the potty, here are some fun photos of Christopher from this weekend. He also started riding his motorcycle on his own, pushing it with his feet. He's MUCH slower this way than when we push him, but he loves it.

Reading his new tractor book (THANK YOU ANGELA!). This kid is obsessed with tractors. I guess it is good we live where there are a lot of tractors then!
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Oh, and another first... climbing up on the ottoman... I didn't know he could do this, I don't think he did either.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
He's so proud. He wanted me to pick him up from there, but I asked him to show me how he would get down (so I knew he could). And he rolled onto his belly and climbed down perfectly. (1/2 hr later, I found him sitting on the ledge in front of the fireplace), we have a climber on our hands :)

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Oops, this won't work.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Then he started dancing to the wiggles (they give me a headache, he loves them) then found daddy's golf magazine (balls!)
I can't believe he's going to be two in a few months, but at times like this, I can.

Bye Bye!
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

No comments: