Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tea Party and Climbing

Christopher is officially a climber... and it's caused Mommy's heart to do a few flips.

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Like when he got up here then stood up. Oooyyy.... he is learning, we don't stand on chairs... lol. It's always something right?

And then he's been playing with these cups and saucers I found that I guess use to be mine but I'm not sure. I guess with these, we'll know when he's ready for a big-boy cup. Definitely not yet.

Christopher serving Mommy...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Sharing with Mommy...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
(sorry it's blurry, I'm holding the camera and trying to be a nice guest at his tea party)

Blowing on his tea? Milk? coffee????
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Filling his cup...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

He's become so good at pretending. There is obviously nothing in the cup, but after a few sips, he looks at me and says "Mama, all done" or "All gone". So I pretend to fill or he does and he goes back to this loud slurping.

Filling Mommy's cup...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Toast (or "clink")
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
He does this a lot with his sippy cups if one of us has a cup too.

And this is why I know he's not ready for a "big-boy" cup
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
(Yes, our kid is skinny, I'm not sure of his weight as his next appointment isn't till Oct. 21, but I'm eager to get him on the scale at home.)

Lounging while drinking...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Then it's on to everything else he has to play with!

He's playing with an old car here... I love the photo.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Car on the rug
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Car on the old corral
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

"Momma, sock!" - yes, thank you honey, I was folding clothes...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Busy doing something...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Uh oh... shhh, don't tell David... that's his cell phone Christopher got a hold of.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Ahhh, the blue glow of electronics...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

He's definitely got the geek in him...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

I think he looks like David here when he's on his cell....
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

No comments: