Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Saturday Morning with Christopher...

I LOVE Saturday mornings. No, I don't get to sleep in. No, I don't get breakfast in bed. No, I don't head off to the spa.

I get one-on-one time with my son. He's been pretty clingy with me lately. So much so that if I leave him to play in the great room, and go to do dishes or anything in the kitchen or elsewhere, I get a "Mama! Mama?". When I go to see what he needs, he's pointing to a place on the sofa where I should sit, or a place on his mat where I should sit.

Or... on the tiny little corner of the fireplace where I should sit. ???
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

I actually went and sat to the right of him, more room you know?? :)
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

No, I HAD to sit on the other side.

Saturday mornings... the kisses are all mine...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

The tea parties for set for a party of two...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

I love it.... me and my kid....

No comments: