Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rodeo time!

We went to Rodeo this past Saturday. Actually, David was still under the weather so Christopher and I went by ourselves. I was a bit nervous at first about taking him by myself, but David gave me the pep talk I needed and off we went.

First, Christopher has never been a big "hat" kid, however he took to this one quickly and LOVED it.
**NOTE: These are pictures from my cell so ignore the bad quality.

Getting ready to gallop off to the rodeo. Got me my boots, got me my hat, just got to find me a horse!
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Keeping him entertained before the Rodeo even started.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

He really was a good boy. Sat in his chair, played and ate and talked...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

I think he loved the tractors the most. They'd come out and he'd yell "Mama, mama, tractor, grrrrrrrrrr!". He loved watching the horses and the riders. Occasionally he'd yell out "Mooo!". A cow? Really? Where?

Here he's eating a cheese stick and just decided to lay down, this was a first.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
I loved it :)

And then I moved him up to my lap for a better view.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

He sat like this the rest of the Rodeo, actually sometimes, he stood in front of me.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

We aren't even out of the Rodeo grounds here. He wanted his hat with him in his carseat so badly, but realized very quickly he couldn't put his head back. He tossed it aside and was out.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

We had a great time. This was technically his third since I was pregnant with him at my first. Great times!!!

No comments: