Thursday, July 22, 2010

Long time...

I know it's been a while since I've put a post up. We've had a crazy couple of weeks and blogging has been the last thing on my mind. Well, I've been meaning too, I just haven't had the time. 

What's going on with us?

Two weeks ago, Christopher was sick. When he is teething, he can have symptoms of being really sick with a cold. Runny nose, coughing, even a fever sometimes. Well, he's been teething both of his top two eye teeth and maybe one of his canines below. We've been told the eye teeth are the most painful and he's been getting two. So he went to daycare on the Tuesday of that week and she called that we wasn't eating, he was lethargic and wouldn't get up to do anything and felt feverish. So David went an got him, took him home to check his fever, etc. He got home with David and crashed, he slept for a while. I think the problem that day on the weekends with us, he still takes two naps, a morning nap and an afternoon nap. At daycare, he's the youngest and thus the only morning nap kid. So majority of the time, with so much going on, he skips it and takes a good afternoon nap. I think since he was teething, he really needed that morning nap, and my 11am, he was just done. He was recovered fairly quickly with some good TLC by mommy and daddy and from grandma and grandma the next day. 

However, that weekend and into the week, David got sick. We think it was a mixture of not enough sleep (sick baby) and getting sick himself. 

This week, we are all back and ready to go. Everyone is health and happy and looking forward to another weekend!

I have a number of photos and stories, but will try to stagger them in the posts. Hope everyone is doing well!!!

No comments: