Saturday, November 7, 2009

Same old, same old, but still so easy to enjoy...

Yes, Christopher can do this, he can do that, but sometimes it's the new things that spark the aww in me when I'm watching him.

Yes, he can turn on his mobile... has for a while...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

But now he points to show Mommy, how cool!
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Or Mommy catches him while she's making him a bottle, he's just enjoying it...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

And I can see why...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Yes, Christopher plays in his "corral" very well by himself (thanks to the mountains of toys)
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Yes, mountains...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

But then I catch him just relaxing and enjoying himself...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Discovering things at new angles...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Discovering new ways to do the old stuff...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Being curious...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

And being just so dang cute...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
Yes, I'm biased.

I LOVE the weekends. Mostly it's the same old, same old stuff. Wake, play, eat, nap, eat, play, eat, sleep, which I love. It's the moments that I look over and realize how great being a mom is and how much fun our little munchkin is.

No comments: