Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Photo Attempt #1

I took Christopher outside today to see if I could get some good shots for a possible Christmas card photo. It was hard for him to not focus on the leaves, so I didn't get any good ones of him looking at the camera. I mean I did, but well, you'll see.

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
I sat him on the grass and he went right for the leaves...

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
He really loved the leaves...

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
Unfortunately, the whole "this is mommy trying to take a photo of you looking all cute and perfect" didn't correspond to his "oh a leaf, oh a car, oh a dog... what mommmmm???"

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

So then I took him over to one of the walls to get maybe a nice standing picture.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

But that didn't last long...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

But then he went back and found some interesting things...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Lots of interesting things...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

That he really wanted to show mommy...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Then he was done and ran back...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

For a hug... (a new thing the last week or two, he gives very good hugs)
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Then a few last photos on the curb.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

I don't think the precious "Christmas Card Photo" was taken today. We have plenty of time so I leave you looking forward to Chrsitmas Photo Attempt #2... too be continued...

No comments: