Friday, September 24, 2010

Walking with momma!

So I think this post is out of order... but when you are as behind in posting as I am, just be happy they are getting up.

One of the mornings that David was in Michigan for his sister's wedding, Christopher and I bundled up and went for a little walk...

Getting ready...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

He looked so cute all bundled up!
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

He decided when we got back, that our new border was the perfect place to chill...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

And tried to get me to follow suit... not happening!
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Soo much fun!
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

I love just hanging out with him.... he always makes things interesting...

No comments: