Saturday, January 16, 2010

Long Time, No Post...

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I've pretty much have been at home recovering from my surgery. Everything is okay, just some "repair work" from the birth of our one and only. It was very invasive though so I will be out of commission for a total of three weeks. Next week is my last week off and I'm just now starting to move around a bit more. David has been great on picking up ALL of the slack with the house, Junior and me. I think he might need a vacation when I go back to work :) So this is has been our new year... starting off slow, and trying to start off right. I hope to get the camera out this weekend and maybe get a shot or two of our munchkin who just turned 15 months old! Can you believe it? It's crazy how fast this all goes! It really seems like just yesterday he was 8 months old. Oh well... signing off for now...

Alexis

No comments: