Monday, August 13, 2012

Forrest is 9 months old!

I can't believe I'm even typing this.... I totally thought I just had him a few months ago. Forrest was 9 months old on August 7th. He is an amazingly happy baby. He laughs, giggles and babbles constantly. Forrest starting crawling full on about 4 weeks ago, within 3 weeks of that he was pulling up on his knees. If we are with him, he can pull up to a stand. His first word was definitely dada, he has said baba and mama before but not consistently. He eats anything, and I mean ANYTHING that we put in front of him. this includes favorites of avocado, tofu, chicken, cauliflower. He loves anything. He is great with puffs, and other similar snacks. I just added alphabet pasta to his purees tonight and he loved it. He and Christopher are inseparable at times. They are drawn to each other :) Sometimes it's Christopher reading to him through his crib in the morning, or entertaining him with bouncing a ball around the room, or singing or dancing. Christopher loves his brother and the feelings are obviously returned. I love watching the two of them together. Here are some photos of the 9 month shot.

 His pirate outfit!

 Always the curious monkey!




 Tickling his brother!

 Love this photo!

 ...and this one

 ...oh, and this one...

 LOVE this one. He's trying to give him fishy kisses...
 

No comments: