Saturday, March 17, 2012

Getting the blog going again...

But I have a really good excuse... I had a baby :)

And I've been really, really, really busy.

So, to catch up...

I was pregnant...




















Very Pregnant...

Then we had a baby....



Meet Angelo Forrest Wing... Born 11/7/11 at 12:19pm weighing 7lb 7oz and 20" long.

It's been a couple of interesting months. Getting use to have two kids, getting a schedule back, etc.

Here are some photos from the last few months:

From the Dicken's Party

One month old on 12/7/2011 (I have the date wrong on the paper, duh)


Michigan State cocoon from Grandma and Grandpa Wing



Christmas Eve with Grandma and Grandpa Angelo. Christopher's first ever letter to Santa (with some help of course.)






The many faces of Forrest (These are from 1/10/2012, he was just over 2 months old).

More catch up posts to come


No comments: