Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Camping in the house

Christopher received tent/house play area from a friend which he has loved playing in. He takes a blanket, a toy, a stuffed animal, whatever and plays, watches tv... he's too funny.

Looking at the tv and trying out big boy underwear
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Watching tv, with the toy phone in hand. Can't miss any calls!
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

Oh, and the side of our sofa is the new play area I guess.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
I guess when you are only 30 something inches, every new inch bring a whole new area into play!

I was playing with a cool feature on my phone that does black and white except for one color.
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

My silly boy....

No comments: