Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Potty Time!!!

So Christopher used his potty chair for the first time last night! Woo Hoo!! I think he was surprised at the whole thing.


He had just finished dinner when he was doing a little pushing. I asked him if he needed to go potty, he nodded yes. I asked if he wanted to try to go potty on his toilet, he nodded yes. So off we went...


He sat down, read a little in a book. Stood up, sat down, stood up, looked at the toilet, sat down, stood up, started to pee, so I sat him down and voila (#1 and 2) He was so surprised...


 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


He then spent the last 20 minutes of the night without pants on. It was pretty cute.


 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


Cuz you know, big boys don't need pants!
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


But they still need to wear socks...
 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


We tried the potty again tonight. After dinner, I asked if he wanted to go potty, he said yes. So he sat for about 10 minutes reading books, and talking with mommy. Nothing happened this time, but then he was ready to go, so diaper on and off he went.


I'm just introducing him to the potty. Last night was a fluke I think, we'll see. If it happens, it happens. If it happens anytime soon great, if it doesn't happen till after 2, fine.

No comments: