Wednesday, September 16, 2009

PJs and Toys

In the last few weeks, Christopher has begun playing by himself so much better. It makes it much easier for us to get stuff done around the house on the weekend, like chores, or just standing over my son taking a kazillion photos...

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
What mom? I'm playing...

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
With the dog...

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
He LOVES this blue ball. He got this toy tree with the three balls that go in it... he's all about the blue ball.

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
See... he has hair, just very fine, very light...

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
And these are getting much more use...

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
Occasionaly he stops to pose for a photo. I love his teeth. That missing top tooth has just come through.

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
I won't tell you what was happening here... I'll just say there was some minor grunting involved.

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
Loved the light on this photo...

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
My pensive baby...

No comments: