Monday, August 10, 2009

My little man

CHRISTOPHER...
My little man makes me smile with his little toothy grin.
I love the way he uses his little finger to discover new things (and old things).
I love the way he laughs and gets excited when daddy walks in the room.
I love the way he looks for Spartan when he hears the distinct "click click click" of doggy nails on the floor.
I love the way he lays his head on my shoulder when he's tired.
I love the way he is sooo happy when we walk in to his room to start the morning.
I love his interest in everything and anything.
I love that he loves me.
I love that he knows "no" and stops to look at me like "what mama?".
I love that he loves his daddy.
I love when he crosses his little feet when he's relaxing.
I love that he almost always has to talk over daddy during web cam meetings with Michigan.
I love that he loves to babble, sing and talk.
I love (and hate) the way he clings to me when I drop him off at daycare.
I love that he loves his grandparents and aunties and uncles so much.
I love my little man just for being our little man.

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum  - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum  - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum  - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum


 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum  - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum



 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum  - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum



 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum  - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum



 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
After one of my "no's", he looks at me and laughs then smiles...

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
Dog bed? Baby bed? Does it matter to him? noooo

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
Not sure why I like this photo so much...

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
Sharing his blankie with Mommy

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
some downtime for Christopher... just relaxing in his crib

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
showing Mommy how he turns on his mobile...

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
deciding his wants both on at the same time...

I love my munchkin... as you can tell...

No comments: