Saturday, June 18, 2011

Our 3 boys

Sometimes it feels as though we have 3 children. We sort of do. Christopher wanted to take photos with the dogs, but I wasn't sure how it would work out. Spartan is fairly easy, Cody is fairly easily distracted.

Spartan started very into the birds

Cody was more into the lights coming off my camera. It has a green light that goes off right before it takes a photo and Cody can see it and he'll chase it. It makes for photo-taking time to be somewhat interesting.

We started with just Cody

Then got Spartan in on it

Every few shots, Cody would get up, excited to see the light. I'd get him to lay down where ever he was, Christopher would move over to him, then I'd drag Spartan (who wouldn't move a muscle) to Christopher. We did this 3 or 4 times as you can see them move as the picture progress.

Christopher is VERY excited, dogs are semi-distracted.

Better...

Ooops, we've shifted.

I've lost the dogs attention

I've lost them all.

Christopher decided to go in for the hug

And got a kiss as a result

And the winning shot

Love these boys! I love how much Christopher loves the dogs. He really does. He's comfortable around them, they are, obviously, great with him.

No comments: