Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Singing for his supper

One thing that has been fairly new with Christopher is his singing. He's always "kinda" sung but lately, as his vocabulary is getting better and better his singing is getting better , clearer and clearer :) I love it. This past weekend Christopher and I had some time together and we (he) did a little singing.

Also, he's been VERY into what I'm doing when I'm cooking in the kitchen. The other day, I was cutting up a zucchini for his dinner and he ran out to the playroom, grabbed a plastic green onion (? weird) and a play knife and came back into the kitchen, sat at my feet and pretended to cut it like me. No I just need to teach him to pour mommy a nice glass of Chardonnay. (I kid!)

So while I was chopping up butternut squash to roast for a soup for that night, Christopher wanted to watch. So I pulled a chair up so that he could.

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
Yeah, bad pictures, but you get the idea. And yes, the knife is out of his reach. He loved this :)

Then he starting singing for his dinner... with a little coaching from mommy :)

And then he took a nap and this is how I found out he'd woken up

So I went in a got my little Sinatra
I love this kid!

No comments: