Thursday, October 15, 2009

Toys... dog toys, trash, other stuff...

Christopher got a new toy from Leonard and Alexander. He loves it. He was into it the minute he got it and is trying so hard to get the pieces right!

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
I LOVE the excitement in his face. I'm not sure what was going on but he was very happy.

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
He gets the idea, but is still learning which one where.

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
Then he found another toy that we hadn't given him yet. It doesn't have batteries yet, but it doesn't stop him. I don't think we are going to put batteries in it, he already likes it, plus it doesn't annoy mommy and daddy this way.

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
Oh, that's not a toy junior. Geez, he loves to play with the controller!

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
And that's a dog toy!!! oh well... I think everything is a toy to a 12 month old.

 - Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum
Trash! Really? Trash as a toy? I give up!



I love the thought going into this.

No comments: